“Engaging with Luther Place” is about creating the kind of church community that is welcoming and rewarding. Luther Place is a “hospitality church,” because we grow and thrive together through a vibrant mix of contributions from everyone in the community through the three ‘T’s” of talent, time and treasure.
The are many ways to connect:
- with new people by sharing your talent or time teaching and learning with others;
- creating a worship experience;
- manage activities and programs;
- supporting ministries; and,
- experiencing grace through service.
Are you an introvert or extrovert? Are you short on time? Do you want to help others? Do you want to meet other singles or families? No prior experience required. Just a desire to be part of what makes Luther Place a special community. All are welcome.
We invite you to engage in ministries as a volunteer or participant in one of the many opportunities we offer. Use the Group Finder to locate and join a group that interests you. Announcements are made on Sundays during worship, in our weekly e-News, listed on the church calendar, and through our social media accounts on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Volunteer Skills Survey [coming soon]
- Volunteer Training [coming soon]
If you have further questions, please call the Church Office at (202) 667-1377.